Are you a Ph.D. or a master’s student who is looking for the best dissertation topics in your academic discipline? Do you have to submit an excellent dissertation paper? If yes, then this blog post will guide you.
Basically, a thesis or dissertation paper is an academic paper that is written by the students who are pursuing a doctorate, postgraduate, or bachelor’s degree to complete their graduation. In the academic paper writing process, finding a good dissertation topic is the first step. If you choose an excellent dissertation topic in your discipline, then it would become easy for you to attract your readers.
Many people think that a unique research topic alone is enough for scoring an A+ grade. But it is not true. Along with the dissertation topic, you should also concentrate more on your dissertation content.
In case, you wish to score top grades, prepare your dissertation paper in an understandable and well-structured manner on the topic you have chosen. Also, in your academic paper, make sure to provide valid supporting evidence or examples to prove your claims or arguments related to the topic.
Especially, to help you with the dissertation paper writing, in this blog post, we have compiled a list of great dissertation topics and ideas on various academic disciplines. We have also explained how to select a good dissertation topic for academic writing.
Continue reading this blog post and get more exclusive topic ideas for dissertation writing.
An Overview of Dissertation
What is a dissertation? A dissertation is a research project that should be finished as a part of the academic degree. In simple terms, a dissertation paper is identified as academic writing that is created based on original research.
When writing a dissertation paper, you should mainly concentrate on presenting an original hypothesis after performing in-depth research. In particular, the dissertation paper you prepare should contain all your findings in a response to your research question or the topic that you have chosen. Remember, the dissertation paper you write should be 200 to 300 pages in length.
Basically, the length of the dissertation varies between countries and different study levels. On average, for the undergraduate level, the dissertation paper should be around 10,000-12,000 words. It should be 15,000-25,000 words for master level and more than 50,000 words for Ph.D. level.
In general, the dissertations are of two different types- Empirical Dissertations and Non-empirical dissertations. The empirical dissertation involves collecting data by performing any lab experiments or research methods, whereas the non-empirical dissertations focus on existing data and arguments in the work of others. Depending upon your course of study, you can choose any of the appropriate dissertation types.
For a better understanding, you should organize your ideas and structure your research paper in a well-structured manner. A standard dissertation paper will typically contain separate chapters such as title, abstract, introduction, literature review, methodology, findings and discussions, conclusion, references, and appendices. You can also alter the standard structure or dissertation format as per the topic you have selected. When writing the dissertation, remember to explain all your major points with proper evidence or examples.
Till now, we saw the basic overview of the dissertation. Next, let us look at how to choose a good dissertation topic.
Tips for Selecting a Good Dissertation Topic
For writing a dissertation, an excellent dissertation topic is essential. Usually, your professors will suggest some dissertation ideas for you to choose from or they will ask you to come up with the topic of your choice. When you are given the liberty to choose the dissertation topic, it would become challenging for you to identify a great topic. In each discipline, generally, you can find plenty of dissertation topics. But when you have many topics, identifying one perfect topic out of them all would be more tedious.
So, to make your topic selection step easier, below we have listed some important dissertation topic selection tips. During topic selection, strictly follow them all to spot an ideal dissertation topic.
- Choose a topic in your field of study.
- Pick a topic that is flexible to conduct research and discussions.
- Give preference to the topic from an area in which you have strong knowledge.
- Before finding a topic, do initial research and check whether the topic is already discussed or not.
- The topic you choose should be unique and emphasize a new issue.
- Also, check whether your selected topic has enough information and credible sources for references.
- The topic should apply to future career goals or further academic studies.
- Never pick a topic that is too wide or too specific. If the topic is too broad, narrow it down.
- Select a topic only if it has enough research data.
- Go with the topic that has the power to generate inspiration or emotion in the readers’ minds.
Besides all these tips, before finalizing your topic see whether the topic you have selected stands in line with your professor’s writing instructions. At the time of topic selection, avoid choosing a single dissertation idea. Have a backup plan with nearly 3 to 5 ideas. If the dissertation topic you have chosen fails, you can work on any other idea from your backup plan.
Dissertation Topics and Ideas List
We all know how difficult it is to search and find the best dissertation topic. Basically, topic selection is a challenging step that requires more time and effort. So, in order to help you save your time, here, we have listed some unique dissertation topics and ideas on various disciplines such as finance, law, education, business, management, psychology, and so on.
If you are running short of topic ideas, without any hesitation, explore the below-mentioned list and pick a topic that is comfortable for you to discuss.
MBA Dissertation Topics
- Explain the modern individual investment strategies.
- Is risk-based management profitable in the banking sector?
- Is online marketing effective for technological startups?
- Compare the difference between E-business and Traditional business.
- Explain how globalization affects small businesses.
- How to develop brand awareness for small companies?
- Explain the benefits of robots in production industries.
- Discuss the adverse effects of online advertising and marketing on adolescents.
- Explain how the new technologies help modern businesses.
- Discuss the effect of social media on customer behavior.
Management and Marketing Dissertation Topics
- How to manage client relationships in the financial sector?
- Discuss the effects of reward systems on employee performance.
- Explain the influence of HR policies on employee job satisfaction.
- How to improve the organization’s competitiveness?
- What are the best leadership styles for SMEs?
- Prepare a case study on the management of a family-owned business.
- Explore the link between marketing strategies and sales.
- Discuss the human resource management challenges in MNCs.
- How to integrate Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) practices?
- What is the role of visual merchandising in e-commerce?
- How to improve an organization’s pricing strategy?
- Discuss the Google Analytics insights for marketing campaigns.
- Explain the role of big data in marketing.
- How to create and promote a domestic geo-brand?
- Have a closer look at influencer marketing.
Business Dissertation Topics
- Explain the business challenges of international companies.
- Discuss the main strategies that attract foreign investment.
- How does gender equality influence business management?
- Discuss the environmental problems in international business.
- How do natural disasters affect the demand for essentials?
- Discuss workplace ethics in small businesses.
- Research the connection between a company’s success and innovation.
- How does fluctuation in the stock market affect business operations?
- What are the benefits of global and local brand management?
- What factors determine employees’ work satisfaction?
Finance and Accounting Dissertation Ideas
- How does income tax affect small businesses?
- Explain the contemporary methods of financial accounting.
- How the crowdfunding platforms are connected to a global economic system?
- What is the role of the World Bank in the International Economy?
- Discuss the tax legislation regarding the freelance market.
- How does the size of a business affect financial decisions?
- How to prevent crises in the financial market?
- Discuss the cultural and geographical reasons behind private equity investment.
- How to assess the financial potential of a company using modern methods?
- What are the financial risks that a modern business experiences today?
- What are the tools for assessing the investment attractiveness of an enterprise?
- How to monitor liquidity levels using accounting tools?
- What are the benefits of accounting information systems?
- Do financial ratios predict bankruptcy?
- What to consider when investing in financial markets?
Economics Dissertation Topics
- Discuss the political-economic effects of Brexit on the UK.
- How do gender studies influence economic theories?
- Analyze the reasons and results of the Greek economic recession.
- Discuss the negative effects of corruption in governmental structures on a country’s economy.
- How do economic forecasting impact business?
- Write about the supply and consumer demand ratio in the modern beauty industry.
- How does franchising contribute to the global economy?
- Explain the economy of modern higher education in the USA.
- How does geographical location influence the food industry?
- Discuss the influence of modern travel demand on the local economy.
- How oil consumption influences the global economy?
- How China’s production influences the global economy?
- Discuss the influence of information technologies on the global economy.
- Analyze the issues with foreign exchange systems.
- Discuss the Quadratic Engel Curves and Consumer Demand in the fashion industry.
Nursing Dissertation Topics
- How to treat injuries in diabetic patients?
- How to prevent nurse burnouts?
- What are the pros and cons of the modern private nursing system?
- Explain the diagnosis and treatment of patients with communication challenges.
- How to treat patients with PTSD?
- Explain the role of the nurses in rehabilitation after cardiac surgery.
- Discuss the correlation between patients’ stress levels and nursing help.
- How to treat patients with acute pain?
- Explain the modern approaches to providing safe medical care.
- What is the role of the nurses in caring for patients in the palliative care unit?
- How to cope with food refusal among elderly patients?
- Discuss the associated risks of teen pregnancy.
- What is the role of nurses in handling dementia patients?
- Discuss the various theories in nursing.
- Explain the significance of wellbeing within a clinical environment.
- Discuss the consultations of nurses for spinal cord injuries.
- What are the specifics of pain management in obstetrical nursing?
- Describe the specifics of nursing in rural areas.
- What are the challenges of asthma management for nurses?
- Write about obesity management in nursing.
Dissertation Topics in Medicine and Healthcare Management
- Discuss occupational therapy for non-speaking patients.
- How to improve the public healthcare system?
- What are the risk factors for liver abscess development?
- Write about occupational therapy for substance abuse patients.
- How to treat Multiple Personalities Disorder?
- What are the major effects of medical tourism?
- How to treat infectious cysts?
- What are the benefits of the adaptation to an evidence-based healthcare system?
- How does a parent’s divorce contribute to a child’s mental health?
- Discuss the benefits of physical education for children with autism spectrum.
- How to manage the drug dependency programs?
- Discuss the efficiency of tuberculosis prevention programs.
- How to treat non-alcoholic liver cirrhosis in patients with diabetes 2?
- What are the challenges involved in identifying rare infectious diseases?
- Assess the long-term usage of steroids on the overall health conditions of individuals.
Law Dissertation Topics
- What are the social and economic benefits of same-sex marriage legalization?
- How the legal system can prevent domestic violence?
- Discuss the principles behind the formulation of international criminal law.
- How legal issues of online data collection should be monitored?
- Discuss the importance of precedent in international human rights court hearings.
- Write about the separation and division of the financial assets.
- How do gender roles and stereotypes influence the divorce process?
- Discuss the rise of cybercrimes and their punishments.
- How to prevent marriages without consent?
- Write about digital communities and intellectual property laws.
- Discuss the environmental laws broken by companies.
- Have a closer look at the history of the death penalty.
- Explain race discrimination in the modern law system.
- Analyze the law of omissions liability.
- Write about the legislation on immigrants and refugees.
- Did the US involvement in Iraq provide justice or violate the law?
- Discuss the importance of contract law for small businesses.
- Talk about the criminalization of violence against women.
- Analyze the reform of homicide laws.
- Review the legal framework for addressing foreign involvement in elections.
Natural Science Dissertation Topics
- Discuss the ethics and legislation regarding organ transplantation.
- What is the future of synthetic chemistry?
- Explain the influence of gut bacteria on depression.
- How to reduce environmental pollution?
- Explain the role of hormonal therapy in treating depression.
- Discuss the positive impact of music therapy on patients with brain injuries.
- How to fight mercury contamination in the environment?
- Explain the modern technology that contributes to biology science.
- Describe the fundamentals of space travel.
- Discuss the impact of polymer chemistry on the state of science.
- Explain the structural features of actinomycete cells.
- Discuss the modern perception of quantum information theory.
- Research the use of AI in archeology.
- Describe the usefulness of nanotechnology in curing some types of cancer.
- What are the effects of pesticides on soil microorganisms?
- Research the use of cesium in solar panels.
- Analyze the toxicity levels of inhaled nanoparticles.
- Describe the influence and importance of IT in the field of biomedicine.
- Have a closer look at stem cell mobilization and its mechanisms.
- Explore the dark energy in space.
Dissertation Topics in Education
- What are the benefits of play breaks for learning?
- What is the impact of technology on student learning?
- Discuss the pros and cons of homeschooling.
- Does learning existentialism cause suicides?
- How to integrate children with autism into the classroom?
- Do educational games promote better learning?
- Discuss the influence of the internet on the emotional maturity of students.
- Why do students opt for studying abroad?
- Do mobile apps enhance education?
- What is the role of homework in the lives of immigrant adolescents?
Psychology Dissertation Topics
- How to survive Narcissistic Abuse?
- How meditation can reduce depression?
- Discuss various parenting styles and their effects on children.
- How miscarriages can affect the mental health of a couple?
- What are the primary causes of anorexia in adults?
- Explain how the prefrontal cortex makes us human.
- How alcohol can enhance anxiety and depression?
- What factors affect women’s self-esteem in the workplace?
- How exposure to nature affects happiness?
- Explain the reasons for a rise in teenage suicides.
- Research the psychology of racism and ways to combat it.
- How abuse can alter child development?
- Compare the plasticity of the child’s brain and the adult brain.
- What is the effect of emotional resilience on mental health?
- How to prevent stress in professional activities?
- Write about transgender mental health.
- Discuss the multi-dimensional nature of schizophrenia.
- Analyze the psychology of religion.
- Discuss how rational thinking and impulse contribute to decision-making.
- Analyze the relationship between emotional and episodic memory.
Computer Science Dissertation Topics
- How to manage integrations between communication technologies and IoT solutions?
- How to improve Open Web Architecture?
- Analyze how full-text databases affect search engines.
- Explain the web-based document management systems using XML.
- How to protect systems against terror attacks?
- Reengineering of business processes.
- Develop a mobile application for civil servants.
- Explain the software verification algorithms.
- Simulation between nodes in a social network.
- Automated control systems.
- How to develop a model for secure communication via a USB interface?
- Discuss the best algorithms for cluster generation.
- Explain the cybersecurity challenges for automated vehicles.
- Explain how e-publishing affects libraries.
- Write about malicious botnets and network worms.
History Dissertation Topics
- Discuss the aftermath of World War II.
- Determine the influence of the stock market crash in 1929 on the World Wars.
- Explain the history of youth movements in France.
- Write about gender perceptions in the Middle Age.
- Discuss the effects of Christianization in sub-Saharan Africa.
- What is the role of the Bible in Jewish history?
- Explain how the First Ladies influenced life in 20th century America.
- Discuss the role of China in the Cold War.
- What are the sects in the USA of the last century?
- Explain the role of democratization in the Soviet Union collapse.
- What are the main impacts of terrorism?
- Explain the history of the ancient Greek Olympics.
- Discuss the impacts of slavery in Africa.
- Explain the development of the weapon industry during the Cold War.
- Discuss the role of women in the Spanish Civil War.
- Explain the impact of the Industrial Revolution.
- Write about the raise of the Anglican Church and the economic reasons behind it.
- Explain the main causes of the Great Depression.
- Write about Suffragette Movements in the UK.
- What are the effects of segregation in the 1960s?
Architecture Dissertation Topics
- Discuss renewable energy in home design.
- How to maximize small spaces?
- Explain the aesthetics and usability of commercial architecture.
- Analyze the designs of municipal buildings in the US.
- How to create efficient public infrastructure?
- Discuss the growing demand for energy-efficient homes.
- Research the innovations involved in the structural design of the digital age.
- Discuss the popular elements of famous architects.
- How to form an accessible environment for people with limited mobility?
- Discuss the new technologies in construction.
- How to build a better future using modern designs for buildings?
- Explain the multiculturalism of contemporary urban architecture.
- How to use wood effectively in modern architecture?
- Talk about the creativity in postmodernist architecture.
- How does climate change affect buildings?
Art and Humanities Dissertation Ideas
- Explain how modern technology influenced abstract art.
- Discuss how capitalism contributed to the development of conceptual art.
- Write about abstract art in modern photography.
- Explain modern language learning strategies.
- What are the folk dances across Western Europe?
- Assess dancing as a form of meditation.
- Discuss how Hollywood shapes the film industry worldwide.
- How has globalization influenced cultural relativism?
- Theater systems in the staging work of choreographers.
- Discuss the evolution of cinema from the past to the present.
- Explain the social value of ecopoetry.
- Is creating a virtual reality a piece of art?
- Prepare a case study of artists and art during times of war.
- Examine the intersection of ecology and arts.
- Explain the development of musical genres of the second millennium.
Sociology Dissertation Topics
- Explain the reasons contributing to racial inequality in higher education.
- What is the role of alcohol abuse in crime conduction?
- Is emotional intelligence affected by self-esteem?
- Discuss the role of poverty in overall health.
- How does adoption influence the parent-child relationship?
- Research the preservation of culture in American immigrant families.
- Address sexual harassment in the workplace.
- Is isolation created by social media?
- Discuss the impact of capitalism on one’s social values.
- What is the role of religion in gender separation in third-world countries?
- Explain the role of families in shaping the lives of children.
- Write about domestic violence against children.
- Discuss the immediate impact of the Black Lives Matter movement on racism.
- Social services for elderly citizens.
- How does capitalism benefit society across multiple post-soviet countries?
Ecology Dissertation Topics
- How to reduce pollution using new biodegrading technologies?
- How does tourism destroy the planet’s best places?
- Discuss the impact of nuclear disasters on flora and fauna.
- How to manage plastic wastes?
- Explain the significance of public ecology education in the reduction of human pollution.
- How to detect and extinguish forest fires?
- Explain the non-human reasons for species extinction.
- Explain the ecological history of water and soil pollution by industrial plants.
- Write about the dynamics of industrial pollution.
- How to improve domestic wastewater treatment at the enterprise using technology?
- Interactive methods for increasing students’ willingness to learn foreign languages in non-core subjects
- conceptual underpinnings for creating a personalized educational path for students in the university’s digital learning environment
- Formation of the student’s civic role in university educational activities
- Students’ enthusiasm to pursue their own education is increased thanks to the university’s scientific library.
- Through participation in social events, law students’ enthusiasm for self-education is developed.
- Using time management strategies, students can become more motivated to pursue their own education.
- Pedagogical approach for flexible quality control of student learning activities
- The educational theories of W. Klafki and how they shaped German pedagogy
- The teacher’s willingness to try new things in the classroom as a factor in reversing professional conservatism
- In the late XX and early XXI centuries, general education both domestically and abroad was modernized.
Get Professional Dissertation Writing Help
From the list of dissertation topics and ideas recommended above, feel free to select any topic that matches your interest. Once you have found a great topic, prepare an excellent dissertation paper by explaining your arguments related to the topic with valid evidence. In case, you are not sure what dissertation topic to choose or if you don’t know how to write a dissertation paper, contact us for dissertation writing help.
In our team, we have well-experienced dissertation writers from various fields of study to assist you in dissertation topic selection, writing, and editing. You can simply fill submit your requirements in the order form and submit it to make use of our cheap online dissertation writing service. We will work as per your requirements and will deliver you the necessary academic paper on time without plagiarism.
Currently, do you need excellent assignment writing help? Are you seeking the best online dissertation writing service for your academic disciplines? Call us now! For all the subjects, according to your writing specifications, we will provide top-quality, plagiarism-free academic papers that will help you score high grades.
Without wasting your time, quickly submit the order form and enjoy the necessary academic benefits at an easy go!
Leave a Reply